Extra Baggage Allowance for International Flyers
Flying Vistara brings in a host of benefits. Here is yet another: Now passengers connecting to/from Vistara and international flights on any airline, will be entitled to a special enhanced baggage allowance based on their class of travel on Vistara. All you have to do is present a copy of your international eticket or boarding pass for verification at the time of check-in for their Vistara flight.
- Passengers travelling Vistara in Business Class will be permitted two check-in bags of upto 32 kg each. This special allowance for Business Class will be available within 30 days of the passenger's international inbound or outbound travel.
- Passengers travelling Vistara in Premium Economy will be permitted two check-in bags of upto 23 kg each. This special allowance for Premium Economy Class will be available within 7 days of the passenger's international inbound or outbound travel.
- Passengers travelling Vistara in Economy Class will be permitted an enhanced check-in allowance of 23 kg total. This special allowance for Economy Class will be available within 24 hours of the passenger's international inbound or outbound travel. Whereas for Vistara passengers originating from or coming to Chandigarh and Amritsar, this special allowance will be available within 7 days of their international travel.
These charges are per passenger and can only be used by passengers named on the international ticket or boarding pass. In case of extra baggage, excess baggage will be chargeable at the rate of INR 300 per kg (excluding taxes). Extra bags/pieces will be chargeable at the rate of INR 3250 per bag/piece (excluding taxes) across all classes. These charges are for Vistara sectors only.
And as always, passengers who are connecting between Vistara flights and an international interline or codeshare partner flight, where the Vistara and international partner flights are on the same booking PNR, will be permitted the same check-in baggage allowance as provided by the international airline partner and as documented in the e-ticket of the partner airline.
- Infant Customers – Nil checked baggage allowance.
- Maximum dimension = length + height + width should not exceed 158cms.
- The maximum weight permissible in a single piece of baggage is 32 kg.
- Passengers traveling with Vistara’s Interline partners will be entitled to partner airline’s baggage allowance.