As India’s finest full service carrier, we have further enhanced your travel experience with the launch of #VistaraPriority, a priority handling service that is designed to enhance the travel experience of our Economy Class customers*. #VistaraPriority is an optional Priority Handling service that provides the added convenience of priority check-in, baggage handling, and boarding for a fee of just ₹ 500.
#VistaraPriority designed to let you zip in and out of airports; eliminating the stress of waiting in long queues.
As part of #VistaraPriority you can enjoy the following benefits:
Priority Check-in: Why wait in queues when you can enjoy a faster and seamless check-in through our Premium Economy counter..
Priority Boarding: Board the aircraft ahead of other customers along with Premium Economy customers.
Priority Baggage: Expedite your baggage delivery on arrivals by getting it bagged tagged for priority handling so that it is first off the belt,
Customers can purchase #VistaraPriority in advance with a 10% discount on www.airvistara.com. The service also be purchased at Vistara’s airport ticket offices (ATOs) up to 60 minutes prior to departure.
As always, priority handling remains complimentary for all Business Class, Premium Economy, and Club Vistara Platinum and Gold members, as well as for Singapore Airlines KrisFlyer PPS and Gold members.
Now enjoy the new feeling of breezing through the airport with #VistaraPriority. All part of the unique Vistara experience.
Terms & Conditions
- Customers must proceed to the ‘Premium Economy’ counters to check-in.
- Customers must carry the “Priority handling” confirmation email with them for availing the service.
- Not valid of Customers connecting to/from international destinations.
- Customers can book the service upto 60 minutes before departure.
- Valid on all Vistara routes for all direct flights.
- Service available for adults and children. Not available for infants.
- Vistara Priority fee is all inclusive of taxes.
- Vistara Priority is only valid for the sector it is purchased for. Vistara Priority needs to be purchased for each sector separately.
- Vistara Priority is applicable for booked Customers only and is non-transferable/non-refundable.
- No modification to the Vistara Priority will be allowed post booking.
- Vistara reserves the right to withdraw/revise the Vistara Priority scheme without prior notice.
- Flight schedules and timings are subject to regulatory approvals and may be revised without advance notice. For detailed terms and conditions, log on to Terms & Conditions
- In case of family (2 adults and 2 children) travelling together - the adults would have to pay the Vistara priority fee, and children would be exempted. The accompanying children in the family should not exceed 02 members.